The website at www.darllyeurope.com ("the site") is a website operated by Darlly Europe Limited (Darlly) and Filters4Spas Limited (Filters4Spas)(“we, us, our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under numbers 07588976n and 07062952 and. Our registered office is at 6a Heathfield Road Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23 2lJ Our trading address is Unit 18 Cedar Court, Halesfield 17, Telford TF74PF . Our VAT number is 979 7489 23
· Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed above unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so. Unless we are precluded from doing so by law, you have the right to remove your consent at any time depending on the relationship either by unsubscribing from our newsletters or by contacting us and requesting that processing of your details be restricted or deleted. Sometimes we might be required to keep your data for legal or contractual reasons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request on the first occasion will be provided free of charge to you. For any further copies, this will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.